|Baked Goods (3)|
|Dairy and Eggs (3)|
|Flowers & Plants (6)|
|Non-Profit Organizations (9)|
|Prepared foods (4)|
|Specialty Items (2)|
Locations & Hours
Prescott Farmers Market:
Saturdays, May 10th-October 25th, 2014
7:30 am - 12:00 noon
Yavapai College parking lot D
1100 E. Sheldon St.
Chino Valley Market:
Thursdays, June 5th-October 16th, 2014
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
1020 Arizona 89
Chino Valley, Arizona
The 30 acre farm is located in the western part of El Salvador between 1200 to 1400 meters above sea level (3900-4500 feet): the best elevation for SHG (Strictly High Grown) coffee. The farm was established by my grandfather in 1905. Since then, my family has been dedicated to produce the best arabica coffee. In 2004 we were among the farm winners of The Cup of Excellence award.
- February 25, 2014 - Vendor Applications Now Available! Deadline April 15th!
- February 22, 2014 - Prescott Farmers Market opens May 10th, 2014!
- May 10, 2013 - Prescott Farmers Market opens this Saturday!
- April 17, 2013 - introducing new Managing Director
- February 14, 2013 - GMO Free Prescott presents Jeffrey Smith