|Baked Goods (3)|
|Dairy and Eggs (3)|
|Flowers & Plants (6)|
|Non-Profit Organizations (9)|
|Prepared foods (4)|
|Specialty Items (2)|
Locations & Hours
Prescott Farmers Market:
Saturdays, May 10th-October 25th, 2014
7:30 am - 12:00 noon
Yavapai College parking lot D
1100 E. Sheldon St.
Chino Valley Market:
Thursdays, June 5th-October 16th, 2014
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
1020 Arizona 89
Chino Valley, Arizona
Lavender has a long history in the Mediterranean, cultivation going back thousands of years. It has very special qualities and the uses of lavender seem endless: varying from a natural air freshener, moth repellant, sleep inducer, culinary herb, to medicinal use on hard to heal burns, and aromatherapy. Who is not delighted by the scent of lavender? Growing up in a farming community with a can-do attitude, and a culture of growing things, it was only natural to be farming something some day. The ...
I have grown Irises commercially for 19 years, and I have also been a wood worker for over 30 years.
We are a small family operated hobby farm, specializing in products made with goats milk. We hand raise, hand milk, and hand make our goats, soaps, and lotions. Our products are as pure and natural as they can possibly be. We also raise Angora goats and sheep.
- February 25, 2014 - Vendor Applications Now Available! Deadline April 15th!
- February 22, 2014 - Prescott Farmers Market opens May 10th, 2014!
- May 10, 2013 - Prescott Farmers Market opens this Saturday!
- April 17, 2013 - introducing new Managing Director
- February 14, 2013 - GMO Free Prescott presents Jeffrey Smith