|Baked Goods (3)|
|Dairy and Eggs (3)|
|Flowers & Plants (6)|
|Non-Profit Organizations (9)|
|Prepared foods (4)|
|Specialty Items (2)|
Locations & Hours
Prescott Farmers Market:
Saturdays, May 10th-October 25th, 2014
7:30 am - 12:00 noon
Yavapai College parking lot D
1100 E. Sheldon St.
Chino Valley Market:
Thursdays, June 5th-October 16th, 2014
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
1020 Arizona 89
Chino Valley, Arizona
We have been producing handmade pasta for over 10 years. Scott is a graduate chef of Scottsdale Culinary, and then went on to teach there for 2 years.
Estella has been making tamales since she was a little girl. Her abuelita taught her the art of tamale making and since then she created 18 different kinds of tamales for the public to enjoy.
Priscillah Finney, owner, is a native of Kenya who came to the U.S.
in 1995. She acquired citizenship in 2009. Since arriving in the U.S., Priscillah
provided samosas to church groups, friends, relatives, and neighbors. At their
- February 25, 2014 - Vendor Applications Now Available! Deadline April 15th!
- February 22, 2014 - Prescott Farmers Market opens May 10th, 2014!
- May 10, 2013 - Prescott Farmers Market opens this Saturday!
- April 17, 2013 - introducing new Managing Director
- February 14, 2013 - GMO Free Prescott presents Jeffrey Smith