Locations & Hours
Prescott Farmers Market:
Saturdays, May 10th-October 25th, 2014
7:30 am - 12:00 noon
Yavapai College parking lot D
1100 E. Sheldon St.
Chino Valley Market:
Thursdays, June 5th-October 16th, 2014
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
1020 Arizona 89
Chino Valley, Arizona
|RSS Feed Information|
The Prescott Farmers Market news feed contains updates on news and events.
About Syndicated Web Feeds
Syndicated fees are a popular form of staying up-to-date with the content of a web site without the need to re-visit a page regularly. By using a feed reader program (such as MS Outlook 2007, Mozilla's Live Bookmarks, etc.) or an online feed reader (such as Google Reader, Yahoo Reader, etc.) you can receive regular updates to a web site's most up-to-date material automatically. More information is available HERE and HERE .
How to Subscribe to Our Feed
Once you have enabled a feed reader program or have subscribed to an online service, you can subscribe to our feed, by clicking on the RSS icon in your browser's address bar, or where it appears throughout our website, or copy and paste the feed URL into your favorite reader.
The Prescott Farmer's Market website also provides the option to receive feed updates via email, similar to an email news subscription.
- February 25, 2014 - Vendor Applications Now Available! Deadline April 15th!
- February 22, 2014 - Prescott Farmers Market opens May 10th, 2014!
- May 10, 2013 - Prescott Farmers Market opens this Saturday!
- April 17, 2013 - introducing new Managing Director
- February 14, 2013 - GMO Free Prescott presents Jeffrey Smith